Old Masters and Jewelry from the Estate of Elena Feldberg and Yehuda and Shula Prihar
Ink and black chalk on paper laid down on paper (partly separated)
Illegibly signed (lower right).
14.9 x 22.4 cm
Provenance: Collection of Prof. J. Leski (Professor of Astrology, University of Cracovia), according to a declaration from the Administration of the Museum of the Princes of Lubomirski, Lwow, 1923.
Family of Elena Parys Feldberg
by descent to the present owner.
Notes: Catalogued by Dr. Dagmar Hnikova, expert from the "Kunsthaus Zurich" Museum, Zurich, September 1975.