Ink and wash on paper
Bears the name of the collection (bottom left), inscribed "Cipriani" and bears additional inscriptions (on the reverse).
12 x 20 cm
Provenance: Collection of Prof. J. Leski (Professor of Astrology, University of Cracovia), according to a declaration from the Administration of the Museum of the Princes of Lubomirski, Lwow, 1923.
Family of Elena Parys Feldberg by descent to the present owner.
Notes: Catalogued as "attributed to" by the Museum of the Princes of Lubomirski, Lwow, 1923.
Catalogued also as “attributed to”, by Dr. Dagmar Hnikova, expert from the "Kunsthaus Zurich" Museum, Zurich, September 1975.
Condition: For a detailed condition report, please contact us at [email protected]