Old Masters and Jewelry from the Estate of Elena Feldberg and Yehuda and Shula Prihar
Pen and ink on paper
21.5 x 19 cm
Provenance: Collection of Prof. J. Leski (Professor of Astrology, University of Cracovia), according to a declaration from the Administration of the Museum of the Princes of Lubomirski, Lwow, 1923.
Family of Elena Parys Feldberg by descent to the present owner.
Notes: Catalogued as "Angelica Kauffman" by the Museum of the Princes of Lubomirski, Lwow, 1923.
Catalogued as "attributed to Angelica Kauffman" by Dr. Dagmar Hnikova, expert from the "Kunsthaus Zurich" Museum, Zurich, September 1975.